Souderton Plant Operations Employment
To see all available Souderton plant operations positions at JBS/MOPAC Rendering, check out our Indeed Page. Any questions about the jobs listed below, you can fill out out the box below for more information.
1. Inside Sales Rep- Raw Materials Procurement
We currently have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Rep in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidates will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and Raw Materials Management team to contribute to the Procurement group’s goals. The position reports to the Raw Materials Mgr.
LOCATION: Souderton, PA
- Previous sales support experience required
- Energetic and self-motivated individual who can provide evidence of successful inside sale record
- Should be expert in handling common computer software such as Power Point, Crystal Reports, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel
- Impressive personality and ability to gain trust from clients to help identify key needs for services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence who thrives on initiating and executing plans for gaining volume customers
- Ability to do presentations to clients using computer tools and demonstrate confidence in service solutions.
- Creative thinker and should possess ability to resolve critical problems
- Good organizational skills and management skills
- Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business
- Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualify potential new customers and schedule meetings using provided leads from exhibitions, marketing campaigns, and websites.
- Utilize company resources to develop strategic plans to focus on gaining customers with high UCO volumes or rendering service needs
- Must be able to research potential accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and close deals
- Act as the primary contact for large house accounts who have question about their accounts, our products, or pricing
- Compile daily and weekly lists of leads and participate in follow-up with sales team
- Manage sales appointments with major suppliers and potential customers
- Spearhead meetings with potential customers to present services that best suit the customers unique situation
- Promote sales strategies for continued growth in local market
- Assist and participate in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote MOPAC collection services
- Coordinate efforts with outside sales reps to focus on gaining market share
- Track all incoming leads and take appropriate sales actions depending on volume & location
4. Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
Our Wastewater Plant Operators are under the direction of our Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor & Lead Operator and would be responsible for operating the wastewater treatment plant. This would include performing technical work related to the Plant operation and management such as:
Operates the WWTP under the direction of the WWTP Supervisor and/or Lead Operator. Complies with relevant SOPs and the conditions of the NPDES Permit.
Prepares effluent samples for outside laboratory.
Performs technical work in the operation and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant.
Monitors, conducts analytical tests and makes adjustments to Plant equipment to maintain compliant effluent quality. Adjusts chemical feeds as necessary.
Makes periodic rounds to check the general operations of the plant; cleans rotosieves; unplug and clean pumps; remove debris; check operations of pumps.
Takes and records plant operation readings according to prescribed schedules.
Assists in wash down of equipment according to regular schedule.
Assists in maintenance of daily logs; reports unsafe conditions; records plant operating data as required.
Conducts effective and respectful communication and interactions with other employees, supervisors, managers and regulatory agency personnel.
Maintains all work areas in a clean and neat condition. Promptly cleans up all work areas and restores tools and equipment to their designated locations.
Complies with all plant rules and safety regulations.
Performs other related functions as assigned or as they become apparent.
Must be able to work different shifts as necessary and fill in for absent Wastewater Treatment Operators or Utility Operators as scheduled by the WWTP Supervisor.
Reports to:Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor Night Shift: 6pm – 6am Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed
Knowledge of wastewater theory and operations including activated sludge, clarification, disinfection, dissolved air flotation and anaerobic processing.
Knowledge of mechanical theory of operation, maintenance and repair of related equipment and systems.
Knowledge of modern wastewater treatment plant instrumentation.
Knowledge of methods and precautions in storing and handling the chemicals necessary to the treatment process.
Ability to operate a variety of hand tools, machinery, vehicles and equipment.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Must maintain a current forklift operator’s license
Must possess a minimum Class C Subclass 1 & a Class E Subclass 4 Wastewater Operator Certification issued by the PA. Department of Environmental Protection.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED, supplemented by course work in wastewater subjects.
WORKING CONDITIONS: (hourly only)
Employee may be required to work indoors and outdoors during seasonal heat and cold or other adverse weather conditions. Employee may be required to work where regularly they may be exposed to fumes, dust and odors, as well as high noise levels from operations in the plant.