DRIVERS WANTED! POTENTIAL SIGN ON BONUS $1,000!
JBS MOPAC in Souderton, PA is looking for truck drivers with a class A CDL and at least 1 year of class A experience. This position involves route work, the driver is home most nights of the week and is off on weekends.
JBS offers a full benefit package. The pay is an hourly rate and drivers are paid weekly.
Bonus = paid each quarter for a year, as long as there are no disciplinary actions taken
A Tank endorsement is required.
What MOPAC Transportation is:
MOPAC is a quality rendering facility that exists primarily to recycle the byproducts from the community to reuse for different purposes. Our drivers collect fat, bone, and grease from meat-packing plants, butcher shops, grocery stores, restaurants, institutions and businesses ranging from Virginia to Connecticut. These truck driving jobs are unique as a driving option that is not mired in long-haul weeks-long driving.
The drivers run routes to customer locations to collect materials using both 40 foot trailers as well a 3 axle straight trucks and are both equipped with hydraulic bucket lifts. We collect used cooking oil using vacuum pumps, with trucks that are equipped to pump 55 gallon drums and large tanks and the trailers are able lift and dump material.
The position is a physically active driving position where drivers are expected to move brutes and drums using handcarts.
Drivers are expected to stay out two nights a week in order to best utilize the load capacity of our trucks, but accommodations at hotels are provided.
Benefits Over Long Haul Driving:
- Paid hourly, and weekly
- Monday through Friday work week (occasional weekend work scheduled)
- 2 overnights a week, the rest can be spent at home rather than on the road
- 55 hour average work week, overtime allotments weekly
- Full benefit package including medical, prescription, dental, and vision
- Employer matching 401-K
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Uniforms provided free
- Company store with JBS providing superior beef & foodstuffs
- Drivers average 14 years of employment with MOPAC
- Must be 21 or older
- Good, verifiable safety and work performance history
- Good driving record
- Has a class A-CDL driving license with Tanker Endorsement
- 1 year of tractor-trailer driving experience
JBS is an equal opportunity employer